We’re looking for two strategic, ambitious and creative social media practitioners to become our new Social Media Executives.
The Social Media Executive will work across all our social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and reports to the Social Media Manger.
The role will help deliver a coherent, consistent social media experience for our core demographics, working closely with the Social Media Manager, Editors and other social and digital roles to ensure each account delivers on the agreed social strategy, maximises engaged reach with audiences, delivers content of the highest creative quality, and drives traffic around Lowyat Media Group’s portfolio of sites.
This role will work closely with other Social, Marketing, Production roles to maximise the impact of Lowyat Media Group’s social activity.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop your editorial and strategic skills within the social media discipline, as the Social Media Executive for any one of our portfolio of digital content channels.
- Create and curate social content for the all our social media accounts, including the management of high priority campaigns.
- Influence and implement Lowyat Media Group’s strategic and creative development in the social space.
- Work closely with other teams such as Marketing, Press, Media Planning, Creative, execs and Independent Production companies to align plans around priority campaigns.
- Work closely with Production and digital production teams to develop social media assets and plan/guide social media activity.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should have:
- A track record of working in social media, developing, producing and delivering social media content and campaigns. Ideally in an editorial environment that has daily volume requirements or within an agency that delivers the same for large volume social brands.
- Strong credentials that demonstrate experience of engaging and building online audiences.
- Experience of using data and analytics to inform planning and decision making.
- Experience of managing complex projects, with an ability to prioritise and deliver results via a team.
- Relationships with third party social media platforms and experience of working with new and emerging online technologies and tools to develop digital and social media content.
- Fantastic editorial judgement and the appetite to take on editorial responsibility for Lowyat Media Group’s diverse range of content platforms.
- Strong digital creative skills, across copywriting and especially video editing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for social media.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.