Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Lowyat Media Group is the largest independent publisher of websites such as Lowyat.net, Diva.my, Hype.my, Murai.my, Lipstiq.com and Varnam.my.
With a core audience featuring young urban adults, our sites are viewed by millions of digitally savvy Malaysians hungry for relevant news across multiple genres. The company provides integrated strategy across online marketing, video production, content marketing and events.
We are looking for someone with a profound understanding of sales, content strategy, audience behavior, digital marketing, and communications. You should be adept at developing and sustaining long term relationships with partners. You should also possess the ability to wield content to create and execute effective marketing and communications opportunities for our business partners.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Media Sales:
The role requires generating sales by focusing on relevant advertisers.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect new business.
- Gathering market and customers information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specification with buyers and sales managers
- Creating proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process dictated by prospective customers
- Meet weekly KPI (sales tracking, follow-up, the volume of prospects/per week and number of calls/per day.
- Provision with G-Suites of products.
- Meet monthly sales target
- Present the value of our solutions to agency planners & direct clients
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Candidates must possess a Higher Secondary/STPM/A level/ Pre-U/ Diploma.
- Candidates fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Working experience in a media/ digital-related field would be an advantage.
- Preferably junior executive specializing in sales.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Bahasa Malaysia)
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications.
Product training will be provided to successful candidates.
Salary Range: RM 2,800.00 – RM 3,200.00
* Commission: 1% – 4% tiered commissions on nett revenue.