We are a leading online Media Group seeking talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about what they do. Currently, we are looking for a Videographer to join our team as we ramp up our expansion.
NOTE: You must provide links to your portfolio in your resume. Student or professional work are acceptable.
- You will work as part of the video team to create, plan and execute various genres of video intended for multiple portals.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of a film
- Insert music, dialogue, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts for each video
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Strategize video shoots and work collaboratively to acquire talents and products/props needed for the shoot
- Set-up, handle and operate video equipment such as lighting, audio and camera
- Consult with the manager, from the production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Be able to grasp/understand the brief given, in order to meet the production team’s needs and specification standards
- Must possess (at least) a Diploma, Professional Degree or equivalent certification in Mass Communication, Multimedia, Film Studies or any related field.
- Preference for candidates with at least 1-2 years of working experience in related fields. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Proficient skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and related editing software
- Demonstrable video editing with a strong portfolio
- Proficient in audio mixing and colour correction
- Knowledge of photography, videography and production will be an added advantage
- Must have a good analytical mind and seek continuous self-improvement
- Must be creative, organised, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or with others depending on project needs
- Must be proactive, hardworking, and able to meet project deadlines
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.